- Baseball Season – It’s finally here! Baseball season. There is no better feeling than sitting outside, watching a game, and sipping a Bud Light Lime. I’m a PA girl so I love both the Phillies and the Pirates.
- Mint Green – The color of my childhood room. And the color of absolutely every new piece of clothing I purchased this spring. It’s just so… well… springy!
- Hey Pretty Girl – The new song by Kip Moore. I am about as far as you can get from being a hopeless romantic. But this song… *sigh* It melts even my ice cold heart.
- Bike Riding – As part of my quarter life crisis last fall I bought a sort of expensive road bike. I didn’t get much riding in over the winter, but now that the days are getting longer and the sun is getting warmer, I am loving it!
- Hershey Park – We took a road trip out to Hershey earlier this month for a day of amusement park fun! My last visit was 7 or 8 years ago and things have changed a lot. The park is still cute and clean, but the roller coasters have gotten bigger and better!
- Giada Cookbook – I brought you a recipe earlier this month from my newest cookbook Weeknights With Giada. This book is fan-tast-ic and I’ve already tried 3 or 4 different recipes. I highly recommend picking it up if you are looking for a way to spice up your mid-week meals.
- Athleta – I finally got around to using my Athleta gift card and I can’t believe I’ve never shopped here before! Athleta is a women’s athletic apparel store owned by the Banana Republic family. I love that the styles are all super girly, yet are completely functional for a serious workout. I purchased a hot pink T to wear for my marathon this weekend, so I’ll let you know how it goes!
NOT SO NEW THIS MONTH:
- Robyn – My love of Robyn lives on. And I’m proud to say I’ve gotten a few of my guy friends hooked as well! I think I listened to “Call Your Girlfriend” and “Dancing On My Own” on repeat for an hour today at work. Oh and don’t even get me started on the Stella sisters (the daughter’s on Nashville) cover of “Call Your Girlfriend.” I almost died.